Creekside Church’s Recovery Ministry helps in healing pain that has been inflicted in one of three areas: harmful behaviors, substance abuse and hurtful relationships.
12 Steps- A Spiritual Journey is a 16-week personal pilgrimage toward wholeness in a non-threatening, loving and supportive group environment where truth is valued.
12 Steps- A Spiritual Journey is a biblically based journey to help you discover God’s love in your life and to receive healing from life’s pain through God’s grace.
12 Steps- A Spiritual Journey emphasizes self-understanding and the unchanging love of God for everyone.
12 Steps- A Spiritual Journey provides a workable formula for confronting the past.
12 Steps- A Spiritual Journey is a model for surrendering one’s life to God and affirming God’s right and power to rule over all of life.
12 Steps- A Spiritual Journey emphasizes the relationship between the Twelve Steps and the discipline of following Jesus Christ.
· During the first two weeks, the meeting remains open for people interested in experiencing the meeting format.
· After the second week, small groups are formed to encourage the development of trusting, supportive relationships.
· All groups are gender specific, men with men and women with women.
· On the third week, the meeting is closed to newcomers.
· One week is devoted to each step
· Workbook material is completed during the week between meetings.
· The weekly meeting will focus on the questions completed in the workbook during the week.