Our Kids Ministry team is made up of caring adults and teens who serve in a variety of roles once or twice each month.
- Hosts & Security team members help families check in and out, and locate their classrooms, ensuring that your kids are safe.
- Dedicated men and women serve with kids of all ages – as helpers, teachers and group leaders.
- Kind, loving women take care of our babies and toddlers, and love the opportunity to teach them that Jesus loves them.
Our leaders are too humble to admit it, but each of these roles makes an incredible impact on kids and families. If you’ve ever dreamed of making a difference in the lives of kids in your community, we want to hear from you.
Ready to get involved? Take these steps:
- Read through our basic requirements below.
- Complete an application and background check. (If you are 12-18 years old, download this application instead.)
- Turn in your application to the front office or the offering basket.
Before joining the Creekside Kids Ministry leadership, you must:
- Be able to complete our application and provide three non-relative references.
- Agree to, and undergo, an extensive background check.
- Have attended Creekside for a minimum of two months.
- Teaching and group leader roles also require that you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and are living a life of obedience to Him.