ICEBREAKER:What have you been most thankful for this year?
- Read Matthew 9:35-38
- In this passage Jesus met physical needs by healing people. How have you seen Jesus provide for you and meet you physical needs? How do you respond when Jesus works in this way?
- In this passage Jesus teaches about the kingdom of God. He is meeting the spiritual needs of the people. How has Jesus been meeting your spiritual needs this past year? How have you seen growth in your spiritual life? If you don’t feel like you are experiencing spiritual growth why do you think that is?
- Who are the people that Jesus has given you compassion for? What are some things that you have done or can start to do to serve them? What are some things that we can do together?
- Why is it important that our service is tied to telling people about Jesus’ work? What keeps us from sharing Jesus’ work? How can we help each other be more bold in sharing Jesus’ work?
- How can we pray for each other this week?