ICEBREAKER:What is the most difficult thing that you have ever tried to cook?
Read Hebrews 5:12-6:1(a)
- Before this passage the author was talking about how Jesus is the perfect High Priest for God’s people. Why does the author of Hebrews hesitate to say more about this to his readers? What is keeping them from growing in their understanding?
- What does the Author hope for his readers? What would they have to do to become teachers?
- When you think about your own spiritual growth, how would you summarize your diet? For example are you consuming snacks and easy food? Malnourished? Finding satisfaction in the things of God? Why do you say that? What are some things that you could do help you have more spiritual health?
- What will you do to take the next step to have more spiritual health?
- How can we pray for each other this week?