Icebreaker: What’s the best tasting bread you’ve ever eaten?
Read John 6:25-59
1. Besides hunger, what do you think was the real motivation in the people’s hearts in vs. 30-31? How does Jesus test the motivation in your heart?
2. What things do you use as a substitute for leaning on Jesus?
3. What does it look like, practically, for Jesus to be your bread of life?
4. In what ways have you grumbled against God like the Israelites in the wilderness and the Judeans in this story?
5. Has there ever been an instance in your life, where Jesus sent you a sign and you chose to ignore it? What were the consequences of that decision?
6. How can we pray for you this week?