ICEBREAKER: How good are you at cleaning your room? What guest coming over would make you really get it clean?
Read John 2: 13-25
1. Originally the moneychangers were set up to help those coming to offering sacrifices. How do you think this once helpful practice deteriorated into a racket?
2. How would you feel about Jesus actions if you were: One of the sellers? One of the disciples? A worshipper trying to buy a sacrifice?
3. Why didn’t Jesus entrust Himself to the crowds (vs. 24)?
4. If your life was the temple and Jesus stopped by for a cleaning, where would He start? Why?
5. How can we pray for you this week?