Icebreaker: Tell us about your first car.
Read James 1:5-11
1. Tell us about a time when you asked Jesus for Godly wisdom, and you received it.
2. Which one of these statements is hardest for you to believe? Which one is easiest? Why?
– God wants me to ask Him for help
– God is generous with me
– God will not find fault with me
– God will always give me wisdom
3. To receive God’s wisdom through Jesus, I must believe, and that requires faith. Faith comes through hearing the message, and hearing comes through the Word of God. What challenges do you face in reading God’s Word with Jesus? What is Jesus saying to you about building your faith up in this way?
4. How can we pray for you this week?