Icebreaker: What saying from your parents sticks in your head? When you do you remember first hearing it and how can you apply it to your life?
1. Read Prov. 17:17 Tell us about a friend who has really stuck with you.
2. Read Prov. 18:24 Have you ever had an unreliable friend? How did you learn they were unreliable?
3. Read Prov. 27:9 Tell us about some advice that you got from a friend that really helped you? Why were you willing to trust their advice?
4. Read Prov. 27:5-6 Tell us about a time when your friend faithfully wounded you with the “last 10%”. How did their hard words of confrontation help you?
5. How can we pray for you this week?