Icebreaker: Introduce yourself and tell us two things about yourself.
Read Ephesians 5:25-33
1. What are you hoping to get from this group?
2. (Married question) Has your marriage ever seemed like a maze? If yes, when was that and how did you get through it?
2. (Single question) What is the most confusing relationship you’ve ever been in? Why?
3. In the scripture you read, what does God ask husbands to do for their wives? Why?
4. What does God ask wives to do for their husbands? Why?
5. How can we pray for you and/or your relationship?