GROUP LEADERS AND HOSTS TRAINING – You can download the Group Leaders Manual here. Please read through the manual and if you have any questions please let me know.
CREEKSIDE 201 – GROW – This Next Steps Session is for anyone who is looking to grow in their faith. Maybe you are new to faith and don’t know where to start. You could be a life-long follower of Jesus looking for tools to help get unstuck. You could be anywhere in between, if so, join us on Feb 9th at 10am for Creekside 201 – Grow. Refreshments will be provided and kid care is available for $5 per child. Please RSVP by clicking here:crksde.com/201-Grow.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPDATING AND COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR GROUP:
With Groups starting this week be sure to send a reminder to your group about your plans. There are instructions for this in the group leaders manual as well.
- go to churchteams.com
- click login (upper right hand corner)
- Select Creekside Church, Mountlake Terrace from the drop down menu. Your password is Community. Be sure to use an Upper Case C. Press Enter
- On the following Screen your first option will be Upcoming Opportunities.
- On the next screen you can either search for your group in the search field or scroll through to find your group. When you find your group click on your group’s name.
- This will take you to your groups page. Please take a moment to ensure that your group information is correct. If you need to make any changes please click on Group Information.
- If you want to send a message to your group you can do so by scrolling down to bottom of the page. Under the area with the names you have three options for emailing your group. Choose the one that you would prefer. Then all you have to do is write your email.
- If you want to send an invitation for people to join your group there is a link under the list of names as well that reads: “Email invitation(s) to: Join Group”.
Please take some time to play with your group page. You really can’t break it. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks.
ARTICLES AND RESOURCES
THIS WEEK’S GROUPS QUESTIONS
SOMETHING FUN I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:
Best teacher ever?